Katie from Wool Food Market and Wool Food Mama shows how to make this cute fabric basket with button and string closures at the sides. It’s made from a piece of fabric 11″ square. You can get 6 of them from one yard of fabric! Once you know the process, you can easily adjust the size up or down for a larger or smaller basket. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Wool Food Mama]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Kimono dog harness
- Tutorial: Fingerless mittens from an old sweater
- Tutorial: Ruffles and easing on your serger
- Free pattern: Perfectly Pink Top for girls
- Tutorial: Sew a prairie skirt for back to school