Erica from B is for Boy shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make her super cute Little Gentleman’s Faux Vest Onesie. The vest is appliqued on to the front of the onesie so your little guy can be dressed up while still wearing a simple onesie. How cute!! Get the tutorial.
[photo from B is for Boy]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Little Man Bowtie Onesie
- Tutorial: Boxy faux fur vest
- Free pattern: Little fur vest for a baby girl
- Tutorial: Rockin’ Tie Tee onesie
- Tutorial: “There’s a pumkin on my bumkin” appliqued onesie