Rachel from Nest Full of Eggs shows how she made this lovely little dress for her daughter. It’s a simple dress with a Peter Pan collar and a pleated skirt, but with extra details that make it special. She combined the details from a couple of different printed patterns to make it. The collar is trimmed with a contrast bias tape. The sleeves have an overlapped tulip shape. On the skirt, metal buttons are stitched just to the side of the pockets. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Nest Full of Eggs]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Gumball Pocket Skirt for girls
- Tutorial: DIY bias tape – no gadgets necessary!
- Tutorial: Hooded towel trimmed with bias tape
- Tutorial: Sofie sleeveless empire waist top for little girls
- Tutorial: How to use a bias tape maker