Anshu from Blooms and Bugs shows how to make a little girl ladybug costume. The poofy tutu skirt and ruffled bodice are super girly. They’re also easily made from strips of tulle and preruffled fabric. Go to her tutorial to see how to make it.
[photo from Blooms and Bugs]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: No-sew mermaid costume for a little girl
- Tutorial: No-sew toddler ladybug costume
- Tutorial: A tulle skirt for your little girl
- Tutorial: Ruffle fabric romper
- Tutorial: Little girl’s skirt with tulle ruffle