Amy from Naptime Crafters shows how to create this sweet dress for a little girl out of a man’s button-down shirt. The original collar gets transformed into a mandarin collar for the dress, and the button placket gets rows of ruffles added to each side. Get the tute.
[photo from Naptime Crafters]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Man’s shirt with mandarin collar and button placket
- Tutorial: Mandarin collar shirt for toddler girls
- Tutorial: Little girl’s school dress from a man’s button down shirt
- Tutorial: Button down peasant shirt refashion
- Tutorial: Tuxedo Pillow from a button down shirt