Autumn from It’s Always Autumn shows how she created this cozy winter white sweater dress for her daughter. She refashioned it from an adult sweater, repurposing the original hems on the sleeves and the bottom. Get the how-to on her blog.
[photo from It's Always Autumn]
- Tutorial: Little girl’s top with a yoke and gathers
- Tutorial: Patchwork sweater dress
- Tutorial: Little girl’s sweater refashion with heart-shaped elbow patches
- Tutorial: Make kid’s leggings from mom’s old pants
- Tutorial: Little girl’s sweater dress from an adult sweater