Heidi from Elegance & Elephants shows how she made these sweater leggings for her little girl out of a cardigan. The look is inspired by a similar pair from Zara. The ribbing at the ankles comes from the wrists of the sweater, with the button plackets added on. Get the how-to.
[photo from Elegance & Elephants]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Heart patch leggings
- Tutorial: Sweater sleeve leggings for little girls
- Tutorial: Kid’s cardigan from an adult sweater
- Tutorial: Little boy’s cardigan from an adult crew neck sweater
- Tutorial: Ruched and studded little girl leggings