Jessica from Happy Together shows how she made this ballerina style cardigan for her little girl. It’s made from a lightweight knit fabric, with long ties that wrap around and tie at the side. You’ll make your own pattern using a t-shirt that fits as a guide. Get the tute.
[photo from Happy Together]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: From a t-shirt to a wrap cardigan
- Free pattern: Summer knit cardigan, now in an adult size
- Tutorial: Retro-inspired little gir’s top with a Peter Pan collar
- Free pattern: Schoolgirl cardigan for a toddler
- Free pattern: Summer Chevrons Shirt for little girls