Shauna from Shwin & Shwin shares a tutorial on her blog showing how her Anchors Away Bubble Top for toddler girls that’s all kinds of summer cuteness. It’s got a pretty sweetheart bodice with tie straps, and a large anchor stenciled on the bottom of the shirt. A casing around the hem creates the bubble effect. Get the tute.
[photo from Shwin & Shwin]
- Tutorial: How to sew cascading ruffles or flounces
- Tutorial: Little girl’s pleated bubble dress
- Tutorial: Penny Lane dress with button plackets across the shoulders
- Tutorial: Easy drawstring backpack from a place mat
- Tutorial: Alter a dress pattern to create a gathered bodice