Justine from Sew Country Chick shows how she turned two thrifted button-down shirts (men’s) into one super sweet dress for a little girl. She calls it her Dandelion Dress and it has a contrast apron sewn into the front, and rows and rows of ruffles peeking out the back. Get the tutorial at Sew Country Chick.
[photo from Sew Country Chick]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Child’s bathrobe from a thrifted sweater
- Tutorial: Ruffled baby doll dress from men’s dress shirts
- Cool idea: Man’s shirt to girl’s pleat-front dress
- Lookie what she made: Men’s shirt refashions
- Tutorial: Flamenco Ruffle Tank