Kelly from Sewing in No Man’s Land shows how to make a little girl’s dress with a tie-top bodice. You can get so much wear out of a dress like this. Wear it over leggings and a long-sleeved shirt in colder weather, and then as a sundress in the warmer temps. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Sewing in No Man's Land]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: 3-Hour Sundress for little girls
- Tutorial: The Button Top for little girls
- Tutorial: Little girl’s year-round dress
- Tutorial: Little girl’s jumper dress with spaghetti straps
- Tutorial: Little girl’s jumper dress