Jess from Bits for Baby and Craftiness Is Not Optional shows how to make her Evelyn top for little girls. This is SUCH a cute top!! The long-sleeved tunic top is made from a fun cotton print with a contrast binding. It’s gathered at the waist, with kangaroo pockets stitched into the bottom panel. Get the tute.
[photo from Craftiness Is Not Optional]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Nora dress for little girls
- Tutorial: The Madison dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Simple sheath dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Libby tunic top for little girls
- Tutorial: Laminated cotton wet bag