Melissa from Melly Sews created this fabulous flapper-inspired Pintucked Poppies dress for her little girl. The dress is assembled like a basic t-shirt dress, but she shares a tutorial showing how she created the pintucked bodice and the layered handkerchief skirt. Get the how-to.
[photo from Melly Sews]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Sew a pickup skirt
- Tutorial: Striped sundress with asymmetrical layered skirt
- Tutorial: Turn 3 t-shirts into a dress with handkerchief hem
- Tutorial: Poppy Dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Little girl’s Pixie Dust Dress with handkerchief hem