Disney from Ruffles and Stuff shows how to make a little girl’s dress with flutter sleeves. The dress is a refashion from an adult-sized shirt, so all she had to do was recut the sides to fit a small child’s frame and create the drapey flutter sleeves. Go to her tutorial to see how to do it.
[photo from Ruffles and Stuff]
By Anne Weaver
- Refashion girls’ clothes after they’ve outgrown them
- Tutorial: Bootcut to skinny jeans
- Tutorial: Child’s ruched t-shirt from an adult tee
- Tutorial: Flutter sleeve tee with exposed zipper
- Tutorial: Turn an adult t-shirt into a shirred dress for toddlers