Jessica from Happy Together shows how she made this fringed suede tiered skirt for her daughter. This is such a cute skirt!! The suede is actually a faux suede from the costuming section of the fabric store. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Happy Together]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Fringed suede handbag from thrifted suede pants
- Tutorial: Cowboy Halloween costume for a child
- Tutorial: Easy faux suede leaf coasters
- Lookie what she made: Giant sparkly ric rac makes a tiered skirt fabulous!
- Tutorial: Refashion a dress and some t-shirts into a maxi dress