Danielle from My Sparkle guest blogs in the Skirting The Issue series at Simple Simon & Co. with a tutorial showing how to make a little girl’s skirt with a tribal stamped design. The skirt itself is a high waisted gathered skirt. The geometric tribal design was made with a simple triangle stamp. The tutorial is part of the Skirting The Issue charity sewing series. Get the tute at My Sparkle.
[photo from My Sparkle]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Simple Skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Little girl’s skirt with adjustable tab waistband
- Tutorial: Stripey Skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Little girl’s bandana skirt
- Tutorial: Fruit Stripe Skirt for girls