Anshu from Blooms and Bugs shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to sew a little girl’s jumper dress. She can wear the sleeveless dress all summer long. When the weather turns cold, layer it over a long-sleeved tee and leggings. Get the tute.
[photo from Blooms and Bugs]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Simple A-line jumper for a toddler or baby girl
- Tutorial: Girl’s round yoked dress
- Tutorial: Little girl’s ruffled jumper dress from sweater knit
- Tutorial: The Button Top for little girls
- Tutorial: Pipe Dreams dress for girls