Kristin from Skirt As Top guest blogs in the Stretch Yourself series (co-hosted by byMad Mim and One Little MinuteOne Little Minute and Mad Mim) with a tutorial showing how to make a little girl’s nightgown out of two adult-sized t-shirts. You’ll use the knit from one shirt to make the bodice and sleeves, and the knit from the other to make the gathered skirt. You could also use yardage, if you don’t have any t-shirts that you want to cut up. Go to her tutorial at Skirt As Top.
[photo from Skirt As Top]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Make a girls’ nightgown from an adult t-shirt
- Tutorial: Make a girl’s nightgown from a grownup’s t-shirt
- Tutorial: Super Speedy Simple Skirt with rows of ruffles
- Tutorial: Little boy rugby hoodie
- Tutorial: Make a little girl’s playdress from two thrifted t-shirts