Heidi from Elegance & Elephants shows how to make a little girl’s sun top. She calls it her Petal Top because of the curved corners on the front yoke and in the open back. If you want to turn it into a dress, just add some length to the bottom. Get the how-to.
[photo from Elegance & Elephants]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Pleated Pocket Capris
- Tutorial: Bayern Sundress for little girls
- Tutorial: Sporty Skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Mr. Roboto softie
- Tutorial: Designer-inspired pleated and pocketed dress for little girls