Heather from Sew Easy Being Green shows how she created a chevron bodice for a little girl’s dress. She starts with a striped fabric and then cuts and pieces it to form a “v” design. She shows it as a bodice in her tutorial, but she originally made it as a top. I think it’s cute either way. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Sew Easy Being Green]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Pieced stripe chevron dress bodice
- Tutorial: Easy Starter Top, an gathered top to make for little girls
- Tutorial: Chevron pencil skirt from striped fabric
- Tutorial: Chevron seam on a knit fabric
- Tutorial: Pieced rainbow chevron skirt