LiEr from ikat bag shares a tutorial on Project Run and Play showing how she refashioned an adult’s long-sleeved t-shirt into this cute little playdress for her daughter. The shirt had been practical maternity wear, but hadn’t been worn much since due its plain, rather masculine, cut and style. When she refashioned it, she gave it girly details with a bit of a puff the sleeve, a Peter Pan collar, and handstitched accents. Get the tute.
[photo from ikat bag on Project Run and Play]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Drafting plain sleeves and puff sleeves
- Tutorial: Peter Pan collar sweater refashion
- Tutorial: Flannel shirt update
- Tutorial: Adapt a basic sleeve pattern to create different sleeve styles
- Tutorial: Glittered Peter Pan collar