Anshu from Blooms and Bugs shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make her Happy Dress, a little girl’s ruffled jumper made out of a striped sweater knit. It would be so cute worn with a long sleeved tee and a pair of tights! Get the tutorial.
[photo from Blooms and Bugs]
- Tutorial: Little girl’s jumper dress
- Tutorial: Little girl’s Nautical Dress from a refashioned tee
- Tutorial: Nordic Prince tuxedo shirt for baby boys
- Tutorial: Add long sleeves and and a child’s short-sleeved tee
- Tutorial: Girl’s pants with pieced hems