Melissa from Sew Like My Mom shares a tutorial in the Skirting The Issue charity sewing event at Project Run and Play, showing how to make a little girl’s skirt with leggings attached. This is a great solution for an active little girl! They can play as hard as they like without having to worry about their panties showing. She uses store-bought leggings for this project, but you could also make them yourself. Get the tute.
[photo from Sew Like My Mom on Project Run and Play]
- Tutorial: Little girl’s tulle skirt with attached leggings
- Tutorial: Layered lace skirt
- Tutorial: Little girl’s gathered skirt with tribal stamp design
- Tutorial: A doily becomes a pocket
- Tutorial: Simple Skirt for little girls