Anshu from Blooms and Bugs shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make a little girl’s tiered ruffle skirt out of a couple of t-shirts. She used a green and a coordinating stripe for the one she made as the example. They’re perfect colors for St. Patrick’s Day, but you could make this out of any color combo for year round wear. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Blooms and Bugs]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Pleated pillowcase dress for St. Patrick’s Day
- Tutorial: Tuxedo & tulle toddler dress
- Tutorial: Fringed Carnival Dress for toddler girls
- Tutorial: Color Blocked Twirly Jumper for little girls
- Tutorial: Add long sleeves and and a child’s short-sleeved tee