Kelly from Sewing in No Man’s Land shows how to make a little girl’s tulle skirt with attached leggings. The fluffy little skirt is soooo cute, and I’m loving that the leggings are already attached. No rummaging through drawers (or the dirty laundry pile) to make a matched outfit! If the skirt is clean, so are the leggings. Get the tute.
[photo from Sewing in No Man's Land]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Little girl’s bubble skirt
- Tutorial: Little girl’s skirt with leggings attached
- Tutorial: Little girl’s dress with tie-top bodice
- Tutorial: Reversible clean/dirty utensil bag
- Tutorial: Little girl’s tropical outfit from a Hawaiian print shirt