Jen and Autie from iCandy Handmade share a tutorial at Project Run and Play showing how to make a kid-sized aviator helmet. It was part of their winning entry into last week’s Boys! challenge. The hat is made from real leather (repurposed from an old leather jacket), with fleece lining on the earflaps. This is such an awesome little hat!! Get the how-to.
[photo from iCandy Handmade on Project Run and Play]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Flying High Fleece Jacket with embroidered paper airplanes
- Tutorial: Little girl’s gored sweater skirt
- Tutorial: Little leather bow hair
- Tutorial: Create a handprinted herringbone design on fabric
- Tutorial: Johnny Depp-inspired little boy’s vest