Jessica from Me Sew Crazy created this gorgeous little leather clutch for a handmade gift exchange, and she shares a tutorial on her blog showing how she did it. A triangular panel on the front is covered in scallops. Love!! The one she made is small - big enough to hold your credit cards or business cards. You could adjust the dimensions to make a larger purse. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Me Sew Crazy]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Simple leather card wallet
- Tutorial: Zippered sketch book bag
- Tutorial: Snappy purse for your Mini Moo business cards
- Tutorial: Hold-it-all wallet clutch
- Tutorial: Make a leather wallet