Christine from From an Igloo shows how to make her Little Ruffle Dress dress for girls. The neckline of the A-line dress is accented with rows of ruffles. It’s loose-fitting for playtime, but pretty enough to be considered dressed up. Get the tute.
[photo from From an Igloo]
- Tutorial: Little Ruffle Tunic or Dress
- Tutorial: Ombre ruffled dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Make a girl’s sundress is just 1 hour
- Tutorial: “In the Garden” shirred twirly dress for girls
- Tutorial: Lollipop Dot Ruffle Purse from a pair of jeans