Jen and Autie from iCandy Handmade guest blogs in the Color Your Summer series at Kojo Designs with a tutorial showing how to make her Little Scarlet Number. It’s a ruffled t-shirt dress and matching bloomers for baby. It gets its name from the recipient – a brand new baby named Scarlet – and the fact that it’s made from red fabric. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from iCandy Handmade on Kojo Designs]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Baby girl Wanderlust dress from a men’s dress shirt
- Tutorial: Recycle an adult tee into baby bloomers
- Tutorial: Mad Quilter’s Knotted Bow Bloomers
- Tutorial: Lace back dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Ruffled Reusable Reversible Grocery Bags