Long-sleeved t-shirts are a winter staple at our house. Terra from Mama Says Sew guest blogs in the Toptoberfest series at Made By Me & Shared With You with a tutorial showing how to make one. It has contrast pocket and ribbing at the neck, wrists, and bottom hem. Get the tute.
[photo from Mama Says Sew on Made By Me & Shared With You]
- Tutorial: Child’s v-neck cardigan with contrast trim
- Tutorial: Twirly summer dress with cap sleeves and a circle skirt
- Tutorial: Pleated Knot Tunic
- Tutorial: Fringed Carnival Dress for toddler girls
- Tutorial: Little girl sweater leggings with button cuffs