Disney from Ruffles and Stuff has done it again! (Is there anything this girl can’t make super cute?) This time she has recycled the tops of orphan socks into long winter gloves. I knew there was a reason I couldn’t get rid of all those old socks! I’ll be making my pair today!! Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Ruffles and Stuff]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, long, winter, gloves, socks, tops, orphan, refashion, recycle[/tags]
- Tutorial: Make girl’s knee socks from their outgrown tights
- Tutorial: Make a pair of toddler leg warmers from an adult pair of knee socks
- Patterns on Sale at Joann’s
- Tutorial: Doll socks and pants the easy way
- Tutorial: Faux Fur Pull-Thru Scarf and Cuffed Gloves