Megan from artsy/craftsy shows how to make this loose-fitting short-sleeved boxy blouse. She used a silk print for hers, but any lightweight fabric would work. The drape is figure-flattering, and the simple shape is a good pairing for a busy fabric print. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from artsy/craftsy]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, blouse, top, summer, short-sleeve, loose, drape[/tags]
- Free pattern: Portrait Blouse
- Tutorial: Short-sleeved ruffle blouse from long-sleeved safari shirt
- Tutorial: Easy way to make short-sleeved tee from a long-sleeved tee
- Tutorial: Long-sleeved tee to a short-sleeved tee, with added bow embellishments
- Tutorial: Indigo-Go Romper tunic top