Christie from A Lemon Squeezy Home guest blogs at No Big Dill with a tutorial showing how to make her Love You Forever skirt. This sweet little girl’s skirt is inspired by the children’s book of the same name, and is part of the Once Upon a Thread series at No Big Dill. Get the tutorial.
[photo from A Lemon Squeezy Home on No Big Dill]
By Anne Weaver
- Lookie what she made: 1920′s-inspired toddler dress and headband
- Tutorial: Poppy Dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Little girl’s paper bag skirt with ruffled pockets
- Lookie what she made: Girls overalls from maternity jeans
- Tutorial: Sleepover Pillowcase with zippered compartment