Stephanie from Eden and Eliot uses fusible webbing to create a raw-edge lovebirds applique for a Valentine’s onesie, and shares a tutorial on her blog showing how she did it. This is such a cute design! I’m loving the dimension of the little heart that gets handstitched beneath the two birds. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Eden and Eliot]
- Tutorial: No-sew Valentine’s sweater with an edge
- Tutorial: Stitched and appliqued bicycle motif
- Tutorial: Layered and fused fabric Christmas ornaments
- Tutorial: Valentine’s shirts for boys
- Tutorial: Easy applique with fusible webbing