Jen from iCandy Handmade recently shared a free pattern at Me Sew Crazy for her Girly Racer Tunic. Now Jessica from Me Sew Crazy returns the favor by sharing a tutorial on iCandy Handmade showing how she adapted that pattern to create this lovely layered lace dress. Get the tutorial at iCandy Handmade.
[photo from Me Sew Crazy on iCandy Handmade]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Girly Racer Tunic for little girls
- Tutorial: Oceanside Lace shirred dress
- Tutorial: 20-minute ruffle dress for toddlers
- Tutorial: Girl’s faux fur vest with high-low hem
- Tutorial: Dottie’s Dress for little girls