I Still Love You shows how to refashion a tie-neck thrifted blouse to give it a lower neckline. The small change has such a big effect! I found this tutorial through Two Butterflies, who shows the shirt that she refashioned using this method. Get the tute from I Still Love You.
[photo from I Still Love You]
- Tutorial: Lower the neckline on a basic tee
- Tutorial: Peter Pan collar blouse restyled from a button-up shirt
- Tutorial: Give a zip-up sweatshirt a plunging V-neck
- Tutorial: Refashion a dress shirt to a ruffle tank
- Tutorial: Easy ruched neckline for a tee or tank