Jess from Bits for Baby and Craftiness Is Not Optional shares a 4-part tutorial for making her Lucky Dress for little girls. The simple A-line dress buttons up the back and has a fabulous pleated scoop bodice. And check out that fabulous layered hem! Love it!!
Go to part 1 of the tutorial to find out how to draft the pattern for the A-line dress and sleeves.
Go to part 2 to find out how to make the pleated scoop bodice.
Go to part 3 to find out how to put the dress together.
Go to part 4 to find out how to make that awesome layered hem.
[photo from Craftiness Is Not Optional]
- Tutorial: Charlotte Dress for baby girls
- Tutorial: Junebug Dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Emma dress with asymmetrical button bodice
- Tutorial: The Madison dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Retro Ric Rac dress for little girls