Kelly from Sewing In No Man’s Land guest blogs at U Create with a tutorial showing how to make her Lucky Penny dress for girls. The dress is covered in rows and rows of ruffles but, happily, none of those long gathered strips have to be hemmed. How lucky is that! Get the how-to.
[photo from Sewing In No Man's Land on U Create]
- Tutorial: Super Speedy Simple Skirt with rows of ruffles
- Tutorial: Ruffled shift dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Ombre ruffled dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Little girl’s year-round dress
- Tutorial: Victorian Valentine ruffle and lace skirt