Teresa VanHatten-Granath from Green Bag Lady shares a tutorial at Sew, Mama, Sew! showing how to make a book cover from stretch knit fabric. It’s a quick, easy project that would be fun for back-to-school. If you can’t find stretch knit yardage with a print that you like, you can always use the knit from an old t-shirt. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Green Bag Lady on Sew, Mama, Sew!]
- Tutorial: Happy Travels Wallet
- Tutorial: Slouchy Book Bag for back-to-school
- Tutorial: Super Easy Snack Bag
- Tutorial: Easy fix to make a t-shirt fit better
- From my studio last week: May 17, 2011