LiEr from ikat bag guest blogs at How About Orange with a tutorial showing how to make a book strap. The strap wraps around a stack of books and makes it easy to carry. Hers is an updated version of the kind she used in school, made from vinyl and cool modern fabric. Get the tute.
[photo from ikat bag on How About Orange]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Kid’s emergency kit inspired by Scaredy Squirrel
- Tutorial: Make a messenger bag for school
- Tutorial: Reusable lunch sack with vinyl lining
- Tutorial: Reversible messenger-style book bag
- Tutorial: Simple vinyl wallets, so mod!