Emily from Saltwater Kids shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make a pretty little bread bag from a tea towel. You can whip one out in no time (She made 6 of them in just half an hour!), and then use it to gift a loaf of homemade bread. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Saltwater Kids]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, bread, bag, tea, towel, sack, gift, homemade, quick[/tags]
- Tutorial: Patchwork bread bag
- Lookie what she made: Kid’s treasure bag
- Tutorial: Make a hooded towel
- Cool idea: Boys’ summer shorts from a man’s button down shirt
- Tutorial: Personalized tea towel