Fricknits made this celebration garland with her son in preparation for his birthday, which is a mere 6 months away. (Gotta love kiddos’ sense of time!) A fabric garland like this one can be used over and over, becoming a birthday tradition rather than just a one-time decoration. Read about this project on her blog, or go straight to the tutorial on Flickr.
[photo from Fricknits]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, celebration, garland, birthday, kid[/tags]
- Tutorial: Fabric Happy Birthday banner
- Tutorial: Scalloped garland
- Combining Patterns and Birthday Wishes
- Free pattern: Little kid PJ pants
- Lookie what she made: Garden wish flags!