Would you believe that Nike from Thrive made this lovely layered Christmas tree skirt in just 10 minutes? She did, and she shares a tutorial showing how. She started with one of her daughter’s outgrown Easter dresses, so much of the work was already done – including the hem. Yay!! Go to her tutorial to find out how to do it.
[photo from Thrive]
- Tutorial: Autumn-themed patchwork and applique skirt from a fitted sheet
- Tutorial: Ruffled candy corn skirt from refashioned tees
- Tutorial: Ribbon Christmas tree applique
- Tutorial: Ruched Christmas tree skirt
- Tutorial: Turn a clearance tablecloth into a Christmas tree skirt