Jessica from Scrumdillydilly shows show to make a dreidel garland out of old neckties. It turns out that the pointed end of the necktie makes a perfect dreidel point. She uses the skinner part of the necktie to make the dreidel tops. She shows it as a no-sew project, using fabric glue to hold the pieces together, but you could easily sew it together too. Get the how-to at her blog, Scrumdilly-Do!
[photo from Scrumdilly-Do!]
- Tutorial: Turn a necktie into a headband
- Tutorial: Stuffed snake from a necktie
- Tutorial: Purse from neckties
- Tutorial: Super cute owl softie, no sewing required
- Tutorial: Make a celebration garland