Toni from Sugar Tart Crafts shows how you can make a baby’s dribble bib from an old t-shirt. Once you get the process down, you can make one in just 10 minutes. If there’s not a design on the t-shirt already, you can cute it up real quick with a bit of applique or stenciling. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Sugar Tart Crafts]
By Anne Weaver
- Lookie what she made: Wrapped washer pattern weights
- Tutorial: Baseball t-shirt refashion for little kids
- Tip: Open buttonholes without ripping through the stitching
- Tip: Use freezer paper when cutting striped fabrics
- Tip: Keep your fabrics from fraying and tangling when prewashing