Brandi from JuBee’s Craft Box created this fabric wallet as a gift for her brother, and she shares a tutorial showing how she did it. Inside the wallet is one large pocket for paper money, and two smaller pockets for credit cards or ID. The corduroy fabric she used for the outside of the wallet came from an old pair of pants, and the lining from a scrap of plaid fabric. Get the tute.
[photo from JuBee's Craft Box]
- Tutorial: Perfect Wallet with plenty of pockets
- Tutorial: Basic Boys Wallet
- Tutorial: Summertime wallet from your scrap bin
- Tutorial: Make a leather wallet
- Tutorial: Simple summertime wallet