Char from Crap I’ve Made guest blogs over at It’s a Good Day with a tutorial showing how to make this pouch for a flat iron. It’s part of the Christmas In July series. If you know someone who uses a flat iron on their hair, a pretty pouch like this would make an awesome gift! Get the how-to.
[photo from It's a Good Day]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, flat, iron, flatiron, pouch, cozy, holder[/tags]
- Tutorial: 2-in-1 Flat Iron and Curling Iron Tote
- Tutorial: Sew an iron cozy to transport a warm iron
- Tutorial: The Awesome Bag reversible tote with adjustable strap
- Tutorial: Insert a zipper in the top of a bag or pouch
- Tutorial: Seam binding pom poms