Vintage lace and trims seem to follow me home. (Actually, my sister brings them home from estate sales to me.) I’ve go so many pretty trims, but often they’re in segments too short to use on a large project like a garment. That’s why I was so happy when I saw this tutorial from Missie Krissie for making flowers from pieces of vintage lace. Why hadn’t I thought of that before? Get the how-to and make some flowers of your own.
[tags]sewing, tutorial, vintage, lace, flower, trim[/tags]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Clean and organize your lace trim stash
- Vintage fabric sale this weekend in Little Rock, AR (US)
- Tutorial: Make a potholder from a pair of vintage napkins
- Tutorial: Mod 60′s A-line jumper for a toddler girl
- Tutorial: Tea stain inexpensive lace for a headband with a vintage look