Ana from When Creativity Knocks shows how she made a flower girl dress from a discount store dress. The addition of pleated ribbon and a ribbon flower embellishment makes the dress look a lot nicer than the $15.00 she spent on it. Find out how to do it at Ana’s Creative Chaos.
[photo from When Creativity Knocks Ana's Creative Chaos]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, flower, girl, dress, discount, embellish, wedding, bride[/tags]
- Tutorial: Simple pouch from vintage hankie
- Tutorial: Flower girl dress with ruffled skirt
- Tutorial: Make a child’s dress-up wedding veil
- Tutorial: No-sew no-glue fleece chrysanthemum
- Tutorial: Embellish a girl’s shirt with a Gymboree-inspired bow