Debbie from Squiggly Twigs Designs shows how she turned a twin-sized comforter into a full-sized bedspread for her daughter’s room. Brilliant! Her solution is both practical and pretty! Get the tutorial.
While you’re there, check out her pattern sale. They’re marked down to 90 cents until Monday, December 5th, 2010.
[photof rom Squiggly Twigs Designs]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Easy fleece stocking cap and no-sew scarf
- 90 cent patterns at the Squiggly Twigs birthday sale
- Cool idea: Thrift store dress refashion using a t-shirt pattern
- 90 cent patterns at the Squiggly Twigs birthday sale – EXTENDED!
- Lookie what she made: Dressy Christmas outfit from casualwear patterns